It all starts today, Saturday, April 9th: Over 150 bakers, both amateur and professional have joined together for Toronto Bakes for Japan. 6 locations across Toronto and 100% of process are going directly to the Japanese Red Cross Society and their relief fund for victims of the earthquake.
Here's what you can do Toronto!
1) Join us on Saturday, April 9th and purchase some goodies! Here is where you can find us:
- Farmer's Market at Evergreen Brick Works, 550 Bayview Ave: 9am-1pm
- For the WestEnders: Liberty Noodle, 171 East Liberty St: 11am-3pm
- For those downtown: The Rivoli, 334 Queen St W: 11am-3pm
- For those close to Little Italy: Cafe Diplimatico, 94 College Street: 11am-3pm
- For those near Wychwood Park area: Amaranto Cafe, 809 St. Clair Ave West: 11am-3pm
- For the Beachers and EastEnders: Yoshi Sweets, 2359 Queen Street East 10am-5pm
I will be volunteering, with my friend Sam, at the Liberty Noodle location on Sunday. Hope to see you there! I will be making mini-purse cakes and also some fashionista cupcakes. Here's a sneak peak....