Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Elephant Baby Shower Cake

One of my most popular posts was an elephant inspired baby shower cake.  I was so excited to make this cute cake to welcome the upcoming arrival of a baby girl.
I have seen this elephant holding a balloon design as a cake topper (I'm not sure who it originated from).  I thought it would be a cute idea to put the elephant at the bottom with the balloons which reminds me of that cute movie Up and from this wonderful cake design by Cup a Dee Cakes which I have admired for so long.

3 comments:

Luana said...

Che meraviglia ,molto delicata..
Bravissima come sempre..
Ciao

cakelava said...

This is too sweet, Juanita! The elephant is adorable and the reference to "Up" was spot on. I thought the same thing!

Barbara said...

I love how simple and delicate it looks. Barb