Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cupcakes for the Ladies


There were lots of Girly Cupcake requests this past week.  I don't know how many little chocolate fondant purses I made - I always love how they turn out. 

The TV show Gossip Girls is so popular right now.  I don't watch the show, but I did notice on twitter last night that it was quite a shocking season finale.  I made cupcakes for a Bachelorette Party with the Gossip Girls theme.  Since I don't watch it, I'm thankful that I got some pointers from a friend.  

These mini cupcakes were chocolate sour cream with dark chocolate swiss meringue buttercream. The bride-to-be got her own special regular sized cupcake.
Then there was a girls weekend away.  The clients asked what else I was making that week and then said that she'd go with a similar theme of "girly stuff".  They had 3 yummy cupcake flavours including: sour cream chocolate, lemon and vanilla butter.



9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Very nice Juanita. Thanks for the pink flower cupcakes you made for us.

sunita said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes ever, Juanita :-)

Heather said...

They look too cute to eat!

veggievixen said...

so cute! i can't believe you made all those!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Ho-ly COW you are talented! Wow! I'd never seen your blog before and I am just blown away.

Deeba PAB said...

Those are ever so pretty & ever so perfect...gorgeous!

Brandy L said...

Those cupcakes are gorgeous! I love the details on the cupcakes, just stunning. How did u make them so small?

SweetThingsTO said...

Thank you everyone!

Brandy - I just kinda make little objects by hand. It's a little crazy how much I care about the details really... but its so fun!

Mariateresa said...

WOW :o)