Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Elephant Baby Shower Cake

One of my most popular posts was an elephant inspired baby shower cake.  I was so excited to make this cute cake to welcome the upcoming arrival of a baby girl.
I have seen this elephant holding a balloon design as a cake topper (I'm not sure who it originated from).  I thought it would be a cute idea to put the elephant at the bottom with the balloons which reminds me of that cute movie Up and from this wonderful cake design by Cup a Dee Cakes which I have admired for so long.


Sognando Dolcezze said...

Che meraviglia ,molto delicata..
Bravissima come sempre..

cakelava said...

This is too sweet, Juanita! The elephant is adorable and the reference to "Up" was spot on. I thought the same thing!

Barbara said...

I love how simple and delicate it looks. Barb