Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winner: Tetley Tea Gift Basket

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Tetley Tea Colour Therapy Gift Basket contest.   But before I get to the winner, a sneak peek of a 1st birthday cake I did this weekend.  What a wonderful colour palette:   chocolate brown and pale blue.
Now, onto the contest.... Thank you everyone for participating in the contest via blog comments, email submissions and leaving comments on the SweetThings' facebook page.  And a big Thank you to Tetley Tea Canada for providing the wonderful gift basket.
The winner of the wonderful Tetley Tea Colour Therapy gift basket worth approx. $70 with 2 containers of each tea, a canister/teapot and 50 mood influencing gift card is.....
Congratulations to edmontonjb!  I will be sending you an email to get your address to send you this lovely gift basket.  Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

giovanna said...

OMG!!!!! I definitely want to see this cake. you are amazing!

Sandra said...

I agree with Giovanna. I can't wait to see this whole cake.

Coco Cake Land said...

wow.. i see a LOT of work in this cake already!! especially that plaid pattern! looks awesome.

Brandy L said...

that is an awesome cake! I love the design and colors!

Whimsical Cake Studio said...

WOW! I can only imagine how long it took you to make those lines so perfectly straight! That is so lovely!

Jenniffer said...

Merry Christmas Juanita!